^^you wanna die?! how could you do that after the artist told us specifically not to mention them! MAN my DOCTOR's gonna be so mad!! and what will MY WAIFU think?!
^^you wanna die?! how could you do that after the artist told us specifically not to mention them! MAN my DOCTOR's gonna be so mad!! and what will MY WAIFU think?!
I didn't read the review at ANN because I didn't want spoilers, but I did read the conclusion at the bottom:
+ Satisfying character arc conclusions for both Homura and Sayaka, a terrific villain, and some of the most amazing animation ever put to screen.
− Never quite reaches the heights of what came before and has an ambiguous conclusion.
I'd say just go into the movie without thinking too much about ANN's review. I avoid that website in general because they're like the typical gaming journalism of anime lol