Forum › Posts by SmallFriendlyScorpion

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020
Hunn8yuwsaa1vft-orig

YES... HA HA HA... YES!
Homestuck, FINALLY
even if it's just for one glorious yet brief moment tucked in the corner in the sea of yuri
(third couple from top row, note those two orb-shaped dorks, one of whom grey)

also this is part six so definitely go check out the artist's original post & gallery if you haven't yet

last edited at Oct 10, 2026 7:12AM

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Girly Debut discussion 10 Oct 05:52
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

making a female robot body for myself in a totally cis way

Calling it now: The otaku's not going to be the fat stereotype. They're going to be passingly fem...

what the hell is going on nowwww, also this 'guy' aint a guy at all for making themself a fem robot body be fr

YES we're so back, shout-out to the knowers & believers
also it's great they just totally knowingly ask Kitano about the poison too

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

Koakuma's so multitalented! love that for her
and her commitment to now only experiment on awake Patchy is just so considerate

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

I'm more concerned about the freedom & agency of the said ornamental yuri couple, since they are just given out as human prizes (uh)
(not that freeloading inside an onee-san's house is necessarily a bad thing mind you but I hope it's their choice)

Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

yay yay more of these two
Riku's gonna come through after all

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

Can't deny Karasuma x Tear is endgame after a meet-cute like that.

I'm locked in.

I don't like Masaki's eyes at the end there, both Michi and Honda are horrified at the news but Masaki's just looking at the two of them with an almost neutral expression on her face. I don't trust it.

assuming you're talking about ch35, that was a flash-back to Masaki's hater arc. she's no longer a hater after getting back together with 2003 Honda Civic and is obliviously wishing for the best for even Nagi-chan

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020
Ghfkdnvwsaawsmv-orig

^^I thought this is too OOC but you pointing that out made it slightly more reasonable (still quite OOC though)

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

Like, try making an argument against this relationship that's rooted in harm or consent-violation, rather than "I think it's gross!"

unfortunately that's how a lot of people base their morality on, "I think it's gross!"/"I don't like it" = "it is immoral"
fairly certain a good chunk of homophobic people think exactly like that

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

a second Manio whump has hit the dynasty-scans

Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

woag, been a while

Yuu-sensei approves! go for it, Tsukushi!

Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

the Marth bit from credits made me chuckle, checking back to confirm: ty for being faithful on the translation

Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT of course they, THESE TWO, can't even catch a fucking break when locked inside a gag-escape-room where literally all the other couples faced something lewd like "unless they hold hands" or other lighthearted stuff

(jokes aside, enjoyed the read)

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

oii i luv this series..!
SO nice to see original work on here.. to see yuri inspire yuri across thee globe.. i hope OP can staY safe this world hates 2 see wonen love

fuckin' PREACH!!

ch12.5 with the forbidden 2-heads-tall proportion technique, she looks like a bobblehead, so dorky and cute

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020
G-flgffa0ambfnk-orig

'I'm plurbin' here!'

to Carol, at least up until a point, this was yuri
to Zosia Plurb, not sure if it ever was

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020
E7ddjv1vcayd3qq-orig

I can't believe this is actually a "mainstream" ship that receives plenty of fan arts now LFMAO. most of which probably reasonably won't ever be hosted on this site considering how they don't do a Gender bender nor a Anthropomorphization

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020
E24d3y9vcaqsg1i-orig

can't believe this site hosted them, technically at least, the Coyote film's pretty great

"childhood ruined" this and that as if people weren't shipping Wile E. & Road Runner without gijinkas since decades ago
(ok maybe it wasn't that common before the film but I've seen more than one comment from grown-ass adults saying that they've been shipping these two since they're a child)

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

YMMV ig but this doesn't seem like Subtext to me, what's the other tag again, Domtext?

Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/weve_been_reincarnated_theres_no_way_im_giving_you_my_mana_again_ch19#2
first spiky bubble: Rachel just formed her first thought™!

somewhat surprised that they're keeping it real like that including how Rachel just noclip'd into this world with no records or anything unlike Xiya who's born into it, even though both are technically "reincarnated"

love to to see how unwavering Rachel is to supporting them and how flustered Xiya continues to get

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

BL in Dynasty scans?

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/yaoi indeed!

I haven't quite caught it in this work though, but if you saw it somehow please share

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020
Bafkreihyxfasvnexrxkt3oskumslyqacyl773k3pa2sxw6o6hly3lscyvi

^ this kind of hard-hitting journalism is exactly why I purchase a copy of The New York Oracle every single day

Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

jfc Rachel is way too smooth, and she doesn't even know it.
oblivious - but decidedly rizzful - lesbian is my new favorite trope

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

It looks like this work is going in the direction of either Ao liking both boys and girls but falling for a trans genderfluid Momiji (girlfriend) + Kouyou (boyfriend) (the "Momiji & Kouyou System"? accidental plurality in this work?)

that'd be crazy, whaaat, lol
...keep cooking

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

hahaha alright ok maybe this is getting good

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

oh boy, we got a live-poster over here, don't think I've ever seen one on this site before, kinda cool.

well, buddy, buckle up, and enjoy the ride.

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Vyper
joined Apr 25, 2020

Bold of you to assume Skye's gender.
[various pointers on Skye's gender & she/her pronouns]
I'm only interested in translation. Whether they're a he/she/they/it is irrelevant.

not a great combo tbh.

nevertheless, thank you for pointing out the translation stuff. I suppose it's unlikely to change now if you already had a discussion and got blocked over it, but I too am starting to, uh, wonder if it's just intense creative differences. at the end of the day I'm still gonna keep reading kurisu's scanlations probalby. I'll just do it with the added knowledge that there might be little flourishes & a lens added that makes for a more trans-coded reading.