Forum › Image Comments (October 2026)

Hanasakukawaii_small
joined Mar 20, 2014
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

Simoun is one of my all-time favorites and yes, more people should know about it.

Rdt_20260626_1618584198274015281416705
joined Sep 24, 2021
150203602_p5

What are they doin'? :0

Applicationframehost_bxkwvaiw4i
joined Sep 1, 2023
Htilokzayaah_gp-orig

riko top in this economy???

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025
Hs_dfd8bsaasgyx-orig

Be pissed somewhere else. Imagine if someone came into the comments of a ship you liked and kept unloading their criticisms and hate of the OG work on it. It's not even like I disagree, but it's just annoying. You're preaching to the choir and now just bringing down the vibe on a cute artwork.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Haruiroha_kissshitai

Gets to kiss. ^_^

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010
Hqqcb2gwgaan_mx-orig

@GiantEnemeyShark
Amen. Peak.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

@GestalRoyale: I just rewatched the last episode of El Cazador Da La Bruja, and I must admit Ellis's confession was more smooth and Nadie's reaction was more swoon-y than I remember. But I still think I would put the ending in the subtext yuri category. Ellis's statement of love was subtle not overt, Nadie didn't directly respond to Ellis's feelings either.
I know I'm being a nitpicky yuri skeptic, but ever since somebody told me that the creater of Gundum the Witch from Mercury series said Miorine and Suletta's relationship was "up to interpretation" I don't take any yuri couple as canon until I see a romantic kiss or better. Pics or it didn't happen lol.
I own the Simoun series. It's not bad. It had a novel approach to yuri I liked.

last edited at Oct 2, 2026 5:22PM

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

^The creator of Gwitch did NOT say that, a cowardly Bandai producer that didn’t actually work on the series did, whose opinion is worth nothing, and the director that actually worked on the series later came and said they’re married. A kiss would have been great but blame the overhead people not the creatives working on Gwitch.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

^ Well that makes me feel much better. It restores a bit of my faith in yuri However it still goes to show how far a yuri series has to go to put the "The nature of their relationship is up for debate" argument to bed. I mean if people are still trying to put Miorine and Suletta in a heteronormative box then yuri creators have to go for the kiss baby!

last edited at Oct 2, 2026 6:48PM

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Htqefxtbuaaglgx-orig

^Something I’ve been thinking about is that we live in a social media sphere that keeps trying to argue that the “Kamiina Botan” anime is bait, despite being incredibly gay. Maybe a kiss there would have helped the discussions around it, but Botan didn’t need a kiss to make it super gay. Though a kiss is nice to have generally speaking. Anyway we’re getting off topic with the art, so might want to continue this in a separate thread lol

joined Aug 1, 2025
150201224_p0

Lol

joined Jul 30, 2020
Hnsibcuwwaazzoz-orig

Kind of amazed this is the first Kafka/Silver Wolf picture here since they've been in the game from the start and are even the first two characters you control.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010
Bafkreibgj4dritz7kmw7ewmuhrakxgmw2xyjsrlepsq7l67zvbpp2bntsu

"The gloves stay on of course, it's only polite."

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Bafkreibgj4dritz7kmw7ewmuhrakxgmw2xyjsrlepsq7l67zvbpp2bntsu

Futomomomoe definitely has a type. Lucky enough, it happens to also be mine :P

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Htjysukawaefsuj-orig

Hotaru Houka my beloved (featuring third wheel Natsume)

joined Sep 28, 2026
Hsq3tedakaaz9yz-orig

oh wow

Screenshot%202026-04-17%20201435
joined Apr 17, 2026
Bafkreia3degddgdb4p3ycszkmlhyeswayimhqldogbqtkq35wvqavwus5i

First FEFW art featuring these two & they're so cute! <3

Haruportrait(1)(1)-min
joined Oct 9, 2023
87445432_p2

Congrats to the fans who finally made Summon Night: Swordcraft 3 a reality in English recently. Twenty-one years later but we finally have a way of playing the third game in the trilogy.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
Bafkreibgj4dritz7kmw7ewmuhrakxgmw2xyjsrlepsq7l67zvbpp2bntsu

Based tbqh

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Hmwhgi4amaaoy7u-orig

You go Ami, grab that big girl and never let go !

Norainhere Staff
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
True%20end

VioMiya couples therapy via taking out their frustrations towards Arale on Arale

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020
Bafkreia3degddgdb4p3ycszkmlhyeswayimhqldogbqtkq35wvqavwus5i

thank you for giving us rival yuri, Fortune's Weave

joined Jul 22, 2014
Hs0uhzxawaarq7y-orig

Huh looks nice and mature, really good art!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
Hskgm1kb0aaab0w-orig

Aftermath of intensive studying

joined Jul 22, 2014
Practice

Alice the sadist!

To reply you must either login or sign up.